Saturday, September 19, 2009

Howdy



Howdy y'all! Last Thursday was the Daddy Daughter Activity. Since I was one of the moms in charge of it I got to go. We did a cute western themed activity in the McInctyre's back yard. The weather was supposed to be good that night. However, a huge thunderstorm rolled in and it blew and then poured on us. We scrambled to get some canopies up and continue on through it. Our fire survived the down pour and we were still able to roast marshmellows at the end. I wish I had pictures of the game, but being in charge of it I didn't get a chance to take any. Anyhow, the girls got to put shaving cream all over their dad's faces and then there was a contest where they got to toss cheetos at their faces and see who could get the most stuck to their dad. Then they got to "shave" their dads. (with safe razors with the covers still on them). Because of all the rain and delays we didn't finish the second part where the dads get to do the girls hair. That would have been fun to see but it was getting too late.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Hey! You are SO crafty and creative! Your blog is sooo cute. Love all the pictures and scrapbook pages!
Cami

Suzie said...

Hey - is my old back yard part of the McIntyre's back yard? If it is, that would be a cool place for an activity.