
I have the potty training blues. What will it take for this little girl to volunteer to actually use the potty on her own? We have worked on it off and on through out the year. Now that school is in we are in full swing potty training. After two and a half weeks of mom making her go every half hour to an hour for most of the day you would think she would just once say, mom I have to go potty. But no. It's so frustrating. We use bribes, candy, cheers, you name it, but it's not clicking. I just hate the potty training thing. I can only hope that she is not as stubborn as Addie was.

1 comment:
Oh man, it can be brutal at times. We just went through a "potty protest" of our won. Luckily, we got there and so will you! :)
Post a Comment