Monday, September 14, 2009

"My Juice is Coming"

Ok so I've got one more post today. This is the potty update. Hopefully we are making some headway with Leia. It was the funniest thing. I was here at the computer and she was near by me on the ground watching TV and she says, "Mom, my juice is coming!" It took me a moment to think about what she was saying and then I realized I need to rush her to the potty. I remembered that the other day I told her when she drank her juice it went down down and then she would need to pee pee it out. So, I guess "my juice is coming" translates to I need to go potty. That was the first time she actually told me and I got her to the potty and she stayed dry. Horray! She is getting more conscious of it.

1 comment:

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

LOL! That is too funny! What a cutie! And cutie's say the cutest things!