
This weekend we worked on getting the basement ready to build two new bedrooms. Yes this is the long unfinished room where I had my craft/stamping stuff. Now that my new room is all finished we were able to clean out and start on this room. It's so nice to have a handy, smart, hardworking husband. Hopefully, soon Levi will be able to have a real bedroom as opposed to the basement playroom which has been his room. And I realized I never posted any pictures of my new stamp room.

We put in french doors where the borded up old sliding glass door was, new window, tore out paneling, finished the walls, put in carpet etc.. I love it.

1 comment:
That looks so nice!!! Which room is it in your house? Sorry I didn't come to see it when I was there - toward the end of my stay I got really busy.
Post a Comment