I can't believe that Leia is actually starting preschool! She's my baby! She can't be old enough to go to school! Her teachers already adore her because she talks so cute and in such a grown up way sometimes. I have to admit I am so excited for the 3 hour break (on most days) that I can do errands with no kids! I can actually stop and read labels at the grocery store, or even try on a pair of pants somewhere without a little one crawling under the dressing room stalls trying to get away. Yesterday was her first day and what do ya think I did? I ran right over to JoAnn's and was able to get some things I needed for upcoming project with no one whining or crying and I could go at my own pace. It was wonderful!
Leia chose a Toy Story back pack....there were lots of cute girly ones but she wanted the Toy Story one. I shouldn't be surprised.
Back to School!
No comments:
Post a Comment