Monday, September 27, 2010

A Craft Filled Weekend

This weekend I got to go down to St. George with some friends for a Stampin' Up get together.  It was so fun to get so many new ideas for the holidays and find out more ways to use the things I already have.  We got to do 20 make-n-take items!  There were some great tutorials!  I learned a lot and had fun.  Then we stopped at Rocky Mountain Chocolates for one of their amazing gourmet caramel apple treats!  Yummo! (It's become a tradition to get one for the way home.)



I actually won $25 in free product for my "SPOOKY" sign in the "wow" category!


Here are a few of my favorite items!

We have to make this witch hat treat box for club next month!


It's a little pocket inside for a gift card holder! Cute!


There were some great fall projects too!

2 comments:

Mindy Hill said...

Oh Amy I love them! Thanks for having us last week, I had such a great time and look forward to crafting together! Thank you so much!

joleen said...

Your spooky sign is way cute! Hey, call me when you get a minute to talk about school parties. Joleen 224-8066 Thanks I don't see your number in the phone book