Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lake Powell



We had our last Indian Summer vaction at Lake Powell. We rented a houseboat (off season winter rates started after the 13th). It was kind of a last minute trip we put together because the weather was going to be so nice that weekend of Fall Break. We are so glad we did. There was hiking, finding lizards and sea shells, fishing, boating and swimming for those who wanted to brave the chilly water. There were 7 adults and 7 children. It was a full house. I've got a great Arizona Summer scrapbook kit that should work perfect for these pics. I only took 145 pictures. There's so much to do and so little time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi ~ Heather Rankin here - Lake Powell resident for 20 years and Realtor. Wow, was the weather just perfect, or what? I got the first of my fall yard work done, cars washed, real estate signs put up and pictures taken.

Great blog you have put together.

Cheers!