Last night Bre came into my room because she had a bad dream. Her bad dream was that she fell off the houseboat. I thought that was funny. I am glad that no one really did fall off the houseboat with so many little kids and all. However, here comes the special part; this morning Bre told me that she had a dream about Grandma Palmer. She said that Grandma came and gave her a special locket with a picture of the family in it. I asked for more details. She said that we were all over at Grandpa's house when Grandma came and we were so happy. Bre said Grandma asked her about her broken arm and Grandpa told her what happened and that Grandpa took some pictures of them. Bre was only 4 when Grandma Ellen died. I think Grandma wants us and the grandkids to know how much she still loves them and how important family is. We miss her so much! Here is a picture of baby Bre with her Grandma.

Here is our special little Bre with mom earlier this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment