Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our Trip to California










Oh it's been so long since I've done a post that I have almost forgotten how. We took a trip to California over Memorial weekend. It was kind of a last minute decision based on an opportunity for Dustin to meet a company he is now doing business with. We were able to deliver some product as well as pick up a full load from them. We stayed with my sister, Christa, who had just moved into a new house. We were excited to see it. We got to spend Sunday visiting with family. We went to my mom and dad's place up in the hills. The kids loved seeing all their animals. We also got to visit with my two brothers, but I didn't get any pictures of that. On Monday Dustin took Levi, cousin Jordan and Bre to the Train Museum in Old Sacramento, while Christa and I took the other girls and went shopping. The drive back was extra long because we had to do all our business in Sacramento first Tuesday morning and then drive home so it made for a 14 hour trip in the truck. The kids handled it pretty well. I thought it would be worse, but we survived. So that is what these couple of scrapbook pages are all about.










No comments: