Thanks Ela. I use Photo Shop Elements 6 or PSE6. I just started learning it this year. I am learning all kinds of cool things. And if I don't know how to do something I just search on the web and so many gals have tutorials on their blogs.
Hi, we are the Palmers from Orem, Utah established in 1997. We have four children; one boy and three girls. We created this blog to share some of our scapbook pages and life events with family and friends near and far.
2 comments:
Amy, that has got to be the cutest page. What program did you use to put that together?
Thanks Ela. I use Photo Shop Elements 6 or PSE6. I just started learning it this year. I am learning all kinds of cool things. And if I don't know how to do something I just search on the web and so many gals have tutorials on their blogs.
Post a Comment