Well, I am a little late posting this, but I just had to do these pages. I can't believe how fast time is going by and how much my kiddies are growing up.
My word...Levi has changed! I didn't recognize him. He's hit that age that they change every time you look at 'em. Hope to see you in a couple weeks when we're there for the sibling reunion.
Hi, we are the Palmers from Orem, Utah established in 1997. We have four children; one boy and three girls. We created this blog to share some of our scapbook pages and life events with family and friends near and far.
1 comment:
My word...Levi has changed! I didn't recognize him. He's hit that age that they change every time you look at 'em.
Hope to see you in a couple weeks when we're there for the sibling reunion.
Post a Comment