Saturday, February 4, 2012

Why Haven't I Been Blogging?

A whole month has gone by and I haven't even updated my blog.  There are always so many things that something had to go.  This last month I redid my entire home office.  I cleaned it out and got new real grown up office furniture ( hope to have before and after pics soon.) Now my hubby and I can both work in the office together comfortably.  And we love it!  I have been buried in year end tax things for the company.   I have been helping to redesign our booth for the Housewares show coming up in March.  I put up some Valentine's decor and decided I needed a new front door wreath so I made one.  I have been preparing for a February card class.  I finally got on Pinterest and had to figure all that out. Now these are just some of the extra things besides the usual things I do with work and home and church that have kept me from blogging.  In January I usually get a bee in my bonnet to reorganize and redecorate everything.  It's a constant battle to be organized.  When I get one room under control the way I like it, then there is always another that gets more out of control.  It's a vicious cycle.  So I've been making changes to my office and stamp/craft room and next I want to tackle the kids rooms.  I even thought of changing up the whole color scheme of my living room.  I am tired of being so neutral.  Any ideas are welcome.

No comments: