Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So Handsome

For Mother's Day Levi gave me a picture of himself that his YM leader took of him with a little note written on it.  It was just printed on computer paper.  I loved this picture so I got a copy of it from his leader and made this page.  I can't believe how handsome and grown up he looks.


2 comments:

Chrissi said...

I'm happy that you found my blog! I hope you don't think i'm too off the wall after reading :)

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Hey Amy! It's Fia :) I couldn't seem to find your address to send you a bridal shower invite for Naki's soon to be wifey, so I sent it to Craig's house! I know you're just down the street, but I couldn't find you online. I hope that's okay! Hope to see you there ;)