Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Green Day!

Leia says she is holding a leprechaun in this picture.
In the morning the kids ran to look inside their shoes by the door to find some gold chocolate coins left by a sneaky leprechaun.
I think Addie loves St. Patrick's Day the most.  She was disappointed that she didn't have green pants to wear.  The girls always have me stamp a shamrock on their cheeks.  So cute.
Have you ever seen Green Eggs and Spam?  Yummm!

Mom's green jello salad dessert.

I don't usually make Kool-Aid but just to be festive I did.  Then I remembered why I didn't as Bre spilled most of this all over the counter and floor and into a huge drawer!  We had to take out and wash all the dishes in that drawer and wash down most of the kitchen.  Such a fun reminder.
Hope you had a nice St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Happy Harrison said...

You're so good. What a great mom. I've gone all out in years passed, but this year I did nothing. No one seemed to care. Maybe I'll wait until the kids get older.