Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween


Bre is holding a trophy from our ward party that the Palmer Family won for one of the best trunk or treat set up.  We parked our bus and Nick's bus together in an L formation, hooking them together.  The kids had to walk into our bus and through to Nick's bus.  There were strobe lights, dry ice fog and a few decorations.  Everyone loved it.
Addie and her friends collaborated on their Alice in Wonderland themed costumes and they won a trophy too!

Me and my cutest little witch in training!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Super cute costumes! Your party looks like it was tons of fun. Our was mostly like lots of little kids running around and screming. Anyway, can you do me a favor and change your settings so that search engines can't find your blog? When I search my name on Google my blog comes up as a link on your blog and I don't want my students to be able to find my blog. I'm kinda jealous of your snow, but glad that I'm still picking beans and tomatoes out of my garden. It's a trade off. As usual, you have the cutest blog ever!

joleen said...

You guys look so great!