Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flashback!!



I've been scanning in old photos today and found this classic 1976 photo of me with my mom and younger sister, Kim. Pretty crazy, huh? Well, I've got the family history bug again. I have been working on writing up a life story of my dad to share with my siblings. I've been doing the New Family Search and have found more family on my dad's side through Ancestry.com. It is awesome! Dustin and I are getting a bunch of family names so we can all go do baptisms. We are so excited about that. I suppose everyone will be getting into their family history after the new show on NBC premieres called "Who Do You Think You Are" where they have celebrities go through a family history journey and find out where they came from and crazy stuff about their ancestors. I guess it's good to have the media doing something on the positive side. So horray for technology!

No comments: