Friday, August 14, 2009

Bear Lake Pages



Hey, I got a chance to do a scrapbook page today. We had a good time at Bear Lake on the 1st of August. I will work on Reunion pics next and then our California trip. California was great but we are done taking any trips for a while...for a long while. The kids were such a mess on the way home that it will be fine if we don't go anywhere for another year or so..or at least until we forget how hard it was. Today is actually Leia's 3rd birthday. We will probably take the kids out to eat and to a park then home for presents and cake. I am making a strawberry jello cake. For those of you who don't know what that is; it's when you make jello water and pour it on top of your cake. Let it set in the fridge and put a cool whip type frosting on top. I am mixing some vanilla pudding in with the cool whip. I think I will color it pink too and add some sprinkles to make it festive. Yumm! Hey, I love it when people leave a comment. Then I know that a few people actually look at my pictures. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

joleen said...

your family always has so much fun! I'm glad you've been having a great summer! I'm sure i'll be seeing you at the school soon