Well, I thought I'd actually write something for a change. So here is an update on what's going on. Levi and Addie have started soccer for their first time. For the month of June they have soccer camp twice a week then practices and games start in the fall. I carpool with a friend of mine. I promised Bre that she could take Ballet. There is a place really close by that has a summer session but not until July. Leia, I really need to potty train but I've been avoiding that like the plague and can't find the time so I need to make and commit the time. We are involved in a community garden with some friends. Our neighbor accross the street has a big lot behind her home that has irrigation rights. So she let us till it up and we are doing a group garden there. Dustin had done all the work on that. However when harvest comes, I'll get my share of work as we try our hand at canning and preserving. We have a billion tomatoe plants so I want to try and bottle spaghetti sauce. If anyone has a good homemade recipe for that let me know. Well, I am trying to get used to all the kids home from school now. It's a little crazy. Addie, for the first time, had a friend over for a sleepover. She is into that now. This summer schedule is exhausting. Everyone is up so late becaue it is light out and we get woke up at 6am by Leia. I think it's time to put foil on her windows so maybe she'll sleep longer. Well, kids are calling me...gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment