1. I got fresh flowers for Valentine's Day! Good job Dustin!
2. I went to Israel for a week in the summer of '96...an experience I'll never forget.
3. I've always wanted to be a mom.
4. I like Miracle Whip and Dustin likes Real Mayo, so we buy Real Mayo.
5. I've always been self conscious of my hands...too many lines.
6. I like cleaning and organizing things.
7. When I was little I wanted to be a gymnastics star.
8. When I eat I have to end on something sweet...can't go back to salty.
9. My favorite shows are The Office and 30 Rock.
10. I sometimes catch some HGTV.
11. I've been sick all weekend.
12. I studied American Sign Language at BYU
13. I have the best marriage ever!
14. I've had asthma all my life. It's especially bugging me right now with this cold.
15. I love 9 grain bread.
16. Agave nectar is the best!
17. I learned a lot about what NOT to do in life from my parents.
18. I was never tempted to swear until I had kids.
19. I'm addicted to paper crafting and stamping.
20. However, digital scrapbooking is the way to go.
21. I like to dance with the Imagination Movers on Playhouse Disney.
22. I hate grapefruit.
23. There are only 2 days in the past 11 and a half years that I did not make our bed and on those days, someone inevitably came by to see our house and I was so embarrassed. I always have to have the bed made.
24. If I was rich and my kids were older and I had less responsibilities...blah blah blah....then I would go downhill skiing all the time until my bad knees gave out.
25. I really like living in Utah, but I wish I could visit my family in California a lot quicker.
I know I usually don't type much on the blog. So this was a big stretch for me. I just loved reading Tallie's 25 Random Things so I thought I would take the challenge. Thanks Tallie!
February Fun
2 years ago

2 comments:
LOL! Number 18 made me laugh out loud! That was so fun to read Amy!
Love it, LOve it, Love it!!! The more I get to know about you, the more I love ya!!! Amy your awesome!
Post a Comment